Coast Life Midwifery hold several Birth Circle Series throughout the year. It gives women and their birth partner the opportunity to join our experienced Midwives for an education and birth preparation session. The Birth Circle Series are held on three consecutive Thursday evenings from 6pm-8pm. Explore the following topics in a relaxed and homely setting, light refreshments provided.
- What is labour?
- Preparation for labour
- Rest, Rhythm and active labour
- How to support your partner during labour
- Tools to cope during this transition
- Birthing and meeting your newborn baby
- Skin to skin
- Considerations for birth of the placenta
- “The what ifs”
- Arriving home
- What now?
- Feeding your newborn (Coast Life Midwifery hold a more in depth Breastfeeding information session)
- Options to consider in the first few days
- Expectations and support in the first 6weeks
This is a very popular event and spaces are limited. Bookings are essential, call 07 5443 5555 to secure your place.
Existing clients the Birth Circle is included in your management fee, non Coast Life Midwifery Clients the cost is $150 for the three series.
As a bonus the Breastfeeding information session is included in this cost and dates can be provided.
Payable prior to, or on the night. Electronic banking facilities available. Location; 2/22 Beach Road, Maroochydore.